What is the best hookah?
It's time for the big reveal. The go-to answer to this question: Khalil Mamoon or Nammor. These Egyptian hookah brands produce some of the world's sturdiest and most well-constructed hookahs.
So this short answer begs the question, "Which hookah is the best out of those two brands?" Our unfailing answer is nearly always, "Whichever one you like the best." That is simply because, out of the KMs and Nammors, all the hookahs are aesthetically different but they all smoke very similarly because they are all similar in height and overall construction. No other hookah brands are more consistent in this regard.
Since it is virtually impossible to pick the best hookah, we're going to highlight a few of the best Khalil Mamoon and Nammor hookahs according to popularity with our customers as well as reliability and construction. Since we most often recommend Egyptian hookahs, this blog will focus on those exclusively. However, if you're in the market for something a little more modern, you really can't go wrong with Mya Saray Hookahs or Sahara Smoke Hookahs.
1. Khalil Mamoon Ice General - The Ice General hookah stands at 31 inches tall, and is one of the newest models of hookahs produced by Khalil Mamoon. It is dubbed as the Ice General because of the large built-in ice chamber beneath the ash tray that can be used to cool your smoke while enjoying your favorite bowl of shisha tobacco. This is definitely among the best hookahs for cooling your smoke during a session. It is adorned with a silver shaft, decorated with gold stripes and has elegant Egyptian Pharaohs painted into the designs.
2. Nammor Cleopatra Hookah - The Nammor Cleopatra has been a best-selling hookah for ages, and it does not appear to be slowing down any time soon. This beauty stands at 32 inches tall, and features the world famous Cleopatra bell shaped base. It is tall and durable, and its uniquely shaped base prevents the hookah from wobbling. As the queen of Egypt, Cleopatra was just and reliable during her reign, which is why her name was chosen to represent one of the most reliable hookahs on our website. If you're looking for a flawless design, this is the best hookah for you.
3. Khalil Mamoon Pharonie - The Khalil Mamoon Pharonie hookah stands at 33 inches and actually comes in two different versions, with the 2nd version being the Oxidized Pharonie. Oxidized basically means the metals have been treated to create an oxidized, rustic look to your hookah. This helps to preserve the traditional feel to the aesthetics. Overall, this is the best hookah for those shopping for a traditional hookah with a trimetal shaft.
4. Nammor Bijou Hookah - The Nammor Bijou hookah is the best egyptian hookah, if you're looking for a non-traditional looking, colorful design. The Bijou sits at 36 inches in height, and has a sweet colorful double pear on the stem, available in 4 colors. Additionally, the Bijou will come with a base to match the color of the pears on the shaft. The Bijou is also available as the Bijou Ice hookah, which is equipped with an Ice Chamber for cooling your smoke.
5. Khalil Mamoon Cheops Hookah - The Khalil Mamoon Cheops hookah is popular for it's durability and simplicity. Not everyone likes a flashy hookah, you know, so the Cheops serves a very particular purpose for those who want a highly functional hookah but does not need the elaborate designs and colors to be satisfied with their choice. The Cheops stands at a modest 29 inches in height, and is equipped with a solid silver shaft and your choice of Egyptian base.
6. Nammor Ramses III - The Nammor Ramses III hookah is another classic trimetal hookah, standing at 29 inches tall. Available in three different base options, the Ramses III is no slouch in terms of versatility. It's modest height makes this one of the best hookahs for portability and it is a breeze to keep clean. The Ramses III also comes with a modest price tag, which is a steal for such a perfect creation.
7. Nammor Bondi Ice - The Nammor Bondi Ice is the best hookah for the value shopper. This hookah is 25 inches tall, and comes equipped with an ice chamber and is available with several base options. The Bondi Ice is designed for maximum cool smoke production and ease of portability. Inspired by the Nammor Azizi, this hookah is sure to be the best value pick you can find for under $100.