Al Fakher shisha tobacco is the perfect tobacco to use as a mixer to customize your hookah experience. The Al Fakher line is so vast that you can create any flavor imagineable just by mixing and matching flavors. The introduction of the Al Fakher Special Edition flavors has further granted hookah aficionados the ability to create some of the most out-of-this-world shisha flavor mixes.
We have come up with some of the top Al Fakher shisha mixes from around the globe, and have come up with a few flavors on our own, internally that we have to share with the world! Take a look at some of the most delectable shisha flavor mixes below, and if there are any that you feel should be added, let us know in the comments below and we may just add it to our list!
1. Lemon Rose - 50% Al Fakher Rose + 50% Al Fakher Lemon - You may have seen this mix before in our Top 10 Shisha Mixes blog last year, but it still stands strong as one of our favorites. We still haven't figured out why this combination of AF Rose and AF Lemon turns into a blissful fruity delight, but we will just continue smoking without questioning things too much.
2. Cherry Limon - 50% Al Fakher Cherry + 50% Al Fakher Special Edition Sparkle - Cherry Limon is a delicious mix of Al Fakher cherry with the Al Fakher Special Edition flavor, Sparkle. Sparkle is a stout lemon flavor that will overpower nearly any bowl with lemon. However, when mixed with Al Fakher Cherry, the lemon is toned down slightly, and the cherry comes through nicely, leaving you with a sweet and sour treat.
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch -25% Al Fakher Cinammon + 25% Al Fakher Coconut + 50% Al Fakher Vanilla - Cinnamon Toast Crunch!? Yes please. This shisha mix mimics the flavor nicely, with the Al Fakher Cinnamon and Vanilla leading the charge. The Al Fakher Coconut lightens the mix up slightly, sweetening it and really blending it all together nicely so no one flavor stands out too much. Definitely recommended for those who like sweet cinnamon mixes, and especially Cinnamon Toast Crunch fans!
4. Banana Split - 30% Al Fakher Vanilla + 20% Al Fakher Chocolate + 25% Al Fakher Strawberry Cream + 25% Al Fakher Banana - This is a little bit of a complex mix, but once you get it perfect, it is the Banana Split mix to end all Banana Split mixes. It's pretty easy to mix actually, just keep the chocolate and vanilla in one half of the bowl (with a bit more Vanilla than Chocolate), and split the Strawberry Cream and Banana evenly throughout the other half of the bowl. The mix speaks for itself once you smoke it, so no further explanation is necessary. 10/10!
5. Blueberry Orange Cream - 50% Al Fakher Blueberry + 25% Al Fakher Orange + 25% Al Fakher Vanilla - Simple mix, half your bowl should be full of Blueberry, and the other half should be equal part Al Fakher Orange and AF Vanilla. The Blueberry is very prevalent throughout the session, only to be complemented by the Orange and Vanilla upon the exhale. If you want an even creamier mix, try the same mix with Al Fakher Orange Cream instead of plain Orange.
Again, these are just our Top 5 favorites that we have tried around the office here, but the combinations are literally infinite. We'd love to hear your feedback on these flavors, and recommended mixes you've tried in the past!