Is your hookah ready for the winter holidays? We've complied a list of fantasticly festive shisha mixes perfect for winterizing your hookah! Also, we've taken the liberty of highlighting a few of our must-have hookah accessories you won't want to forget.
Winter Hookah Must-Haves:
Hookah Wind Cover - Don't let the cool, crisp, winter air shorten your hookah bowl's life. Cover it!
Charcoal Heater - If your house is anything like mine during this time of year, the kitchen is the last place you'll want to be. The kitchen stove should have pies, cinnamon rolls, and/or some sort of deliciousness going on. These charcoal heaters can be plugged in anywhere.
Charcoal Holder - Since there's no telling how far away from the kitchen you've moved your coal heater, you'll want to insure your floors are safe while transporting coals to your hookah.
Mouthtips - Let's be honest. Your friends are probably the nicest people in the world. But that doesn't mean you have to share their cough.
Let's not forget the traditional (amazing) holiday shisha favorites - Starbuzz Pumpkin Pie, Starbuzz Holiday Mix, Starbuzz Apple Cinnamon, Romman Turkish Coffee, Fumari Spiced Chai, Fumari Blueberry Muffin, Fumari Mint Chocolate Chill, and Tangiers Maraschino Cherry. These are the best stand-alone shisha flavors that are perfect for any winter occasion!
Winter Shisha Mixes:
1) Spiced Nog - If you're in the mood for a little eggnog, load some Starbuzz Apple Cinnamon. The combination of drinking eggnog and smoking Apple Cinnamon will surprise your taste buds! And if you're really in the mood for some eggnog...
2) Christmas Mixaholic - Load your hookah base with eggnog and smoke Starbuzz Holiday Mix. Your mouth won't know what to do!
3) Cherry Cocoa - Who doesn't want a little Hot Cocoa this time of year?! However, mixing cherry and chocolate shisha isn't always the best idea. But for some reason, smoking Fantasia Mon Cherry (or Tangiers Maraschino Cherry) while sipping on some hot cocoa is unbelievably tasty!
4) Punch Bowl - You'll need a chaser hookah bowl in between heavyweights like Pumpkin Pie and Turkish Coffee. Punch Bowl is a mix of Fantasia Orange Sherbet and Starbuzz Pineapple. Mix to your desired tastes.
5) Key Lime Pie - Did you really think we were going to forget the world's best shisha mix of all time? With a thin layer of Fantasia Gingerbread at the bottom of your hookah bowl, top it off with a mixture of Romman Lime and Romman Vanilla for the greatest dessert shisha mix known to mankind!
Feliz fumadores, amigos.